Northern ANI provides a customized and professional approach to sales, rentals and leasing. Please allow our experienced team an opportunity to showcase, demonstrate and apply our knowledge to your analytical requirements through the highest level of quality in our products, people and services. Whether your question is about a new instrument, a rental, or an application you will quickly be directed to someone who can select the most appropriate, high quality solution at the most economical price. Northern ANI offers the most advanced Industry Leading Products, the largest and most advanced Rental Fleet available, with an attractive Rent-to-Own program as well as Leasing and Financing options to suit any budget.
How Leasing Works
- Complete, sign and return the credit application (post, email, web, fax, in person).
- We’ll process the application immediately and notify you upon approval.
- Upon your acceptance of the terms & structure, we’ll prepare and send you the lease documents.
- Once we have received signed documentation, we will confirm delivery of the equipment and payment for equipment will be processed.
Benefits of Leasing
- Keep you Bank and Other Credit Lines Open
- Manage your resources with off Balance Sheet Financing
- Leasing does not affect your Debt : Equity
Local Credit Approval
- Credit decisions are handled locally. Decisions are made by people local to you.
- You can talk to the people making the decisions!
Pay as you Earn Money with the Equipment
- Pay for the equipment with the profit it produces not your built up equity
- Lease payments are fixed and therefore inflation proof
Overcome Budget Limitations
- Low monthly lease payments that will fit into your budget
Save Corporate Taxes
- The entire lease payments may be tax deductible.
Defer the GST / HST
- The GST / HST is not paid up front but spread out over the term the lease. The monthly GST / HST remains as an ITC for you.
- You will benefit from any future GST / HST reductions.
Avoid Obsolete Equipment
- Trade up or upgrade your equipment at any time
- Select the terms and payment options tailor made to fit your budget, Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Bi-Monthly
- Ask us today about our STEP Programs (Letting the payments gradually increase to give you the opportunity to ramp up sales with your new equipment)
- Is your business seasonal? We offer both seasonal and true skip programs.
Financial Reasons to use Leasing
- Leasing requires little or no up-front cash versus a down payment in a loan
- Lessees can lower the cost even more by paying one or two advance deposits
- Whether zero, one or two down payments are used, leasing should result in lower monthly payments
- Leasing comes out of the operating budget, making it possible for you to use the working capital budget for equipment purchases more central to your core product or service offering
- Leasing can be an additional source of capital for you
- Low, fixed-rate payments protect against inflation and enhance budget planning
- Leasing allows you to finance additional costs such as freight, installation, maintenance and extended warranties.
Financial Reporting Reasons
- Leasing can be done Off-Balance Sheet
- Leasing improves earnings through lower rental payments
- Leasing can improve financial ratios
- Return on Assets is improved when the lease can be assessed as an operating expense
- Debt-to-Equity is not increased when Off-Balance Sheet financing is used, helping to maintain your borrowing capacity
- Certain lease structures allow you to keep assets off your balance sheet, treating the equipment as a tax-deductible operating expense instead of a capital expenditure
- Other lease structures require you to capitalize the equipment on your balance sheet, helping you to take advantage of the tax benefits of ownership, such as interest and depreciation deductions
- If you are a capital-intensive business, leasing may help to avoid triggering the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT), which can be increased by equipment ownership
- Lease payments are not considered adjustment items and do not increase AMT liability
- Leasing hedges against equipment obsolescence risk
- Leasing provides the ability to upgrade equipment as needs change
"We have been using our InnovX Delta Premium XRF instrument for rock samples, drill hole samples, soil samples effectively on our Au exploration projects. We get results rapidly from our XRF instrument and could plan our soil line extensions, new drill targets, get quick results from our hand rock samples. By using the instrument we send the necessary rock and drill samples to analytical laboratory and we save from the cost."
"We have used the Omega XRF fairly extensively in our Canadian exploration efforts and are pleased with the results. In the right environment the tool provides fast and reliable geochemical information reducing lab costs and turn-around time."
"The X-5000 produces rapid, amazingly accurate, and precise geochemical data for us. We've recently discovered new rare earth element mineralization with the aid of the X-5000 and it has now become an essential tool in our field work and mineral deposit research, every geologist should have one!"
"We have been using our X-5000 and Omega portable XRFs to rapidly collect multi-element data from drill core, RC chips and soils, in the field and laboratory. These tools are being used in research & development projects to asses 3D spatial variations of geochemistry in large mineral systems (Au, U, Cu) that will effectively aid exploration targeting and better define locations for detailed sampling and further analysis. This technology has matured to the point that it can be effectively implemented in research projects as a front line tool."
"We acquired an InnovX- Omega XRF unit early in the 2010 field season. The unit went to Yukon, where it was used to test soils in the Dawson Range for the pathfinder elements (As, Sb) associated with gold mineralization. By using the Omega our crew could immediately identify and follow-up on mineralized trends exposed in our backhoe trenches. The trenching was more efficient and focused than it otherwise would have been, saving precious time and thousands of dollars. The Omega may have paid for itself already."
"The HZL Exploration Department acquired its first XRF from Innov-X in June 2010. The instrument, once its limitations are understood, allows for a rapid screening of material that give us a measure of exploration flexibility and long-term cost savings we've not had before. After six months, we've paid back the acquisition cost. And a second unit has just been delivered to us."