The 4100 ExoScan is a one module, 6.5 lb. system that is equally at home in the lab or at site. The system is as versatile as it is rugged and features a choice of interchangeable sampling interfaces that make the ExoScan a highly useful hand-held mid-IR spectrometer. You can choose diffuse, grazing angle, specular reflection or spherical ATR sampling interfaces, all of which can be changed in seconds with no realignment necessary. Thus, ExoScan can handle a wide range of sample types including infrared absorbing and scattering surfaces, reflective metal surfaces with coatings and films as well as analysis of bulk materials including powders and granules.
In the field or in the lab, the ExoScan is used to make valuable measurements on the spot, with no sample preparation. The ExoScan accurately and non-destructively measures a wide variety of materials include polymers, composites, and coatings of all types. Being handheld, it is used to measure artworks and historical artifacts for preservation, conservation, authentication or restoration. Additionally, as a field deployable spectrometer the ExoScan is often used in both geological and soil science studies for mineral identification, nutrient quantitation and ground truth studies.
- Interchangeable sampling interfaces provide key flexibility between a wide range of applications
- ExoScan Docking Station Provides excellent portability with the option of providing solid bench-top support.
- Special Aerospace Package: Boeing 787 Aircraft Composites Package (P/N G8036A)
- True Non Destructive Testing of Advanced Materials
- MicroLab Software: The MicroLab FTIR software reflects the design of the Mobile measurement hardware – powerful, reliable, simple to use and focused on what you need – answers.
- Software Library: Geology Diffuse Reflectance Library 260 spectra of rocks and minerals for use with the 4100 ExoScan or 4200 FlexScan Diffuse Reflectance sample interfaces.
- Software Library: Industrial Ores Diffuse Reflectance Library 130 spectra of ores and minerals of economic importance for use with the 4100 ExoScan or 4200 FlexScan Diffuse Reflectance sample interfaces
- Academia & Research
- Cultural Heritage
- Energy & Power Generation
- Metal & Alloys
- Mining & Exploration
- Oil, Gas & Petrochemical
- Scrap & Recycling
- Government & Security